Choose to transfer money online, from the safety and comfort of your home.
Family love has a new name: Transfer Rapid
How to obtain your tax refund from:

In order to begin the process of recovering your overwithheld taxes you must meet the following requirements:

  • are legally working in Netherlands;
  • have legally worked in Netherlands for the past 5 fiscal years;
  • have your documents issued by your employer, along with the most important, the fiscal form Lohnsteuerbescheiningung.

Do you meet all the requirements indicated above? If so, please complete the form found below and one of our financial consultants will contact you shortly.

If you do not have your documents from your employer, we will endeavor to request them on your behalf upon receiving the following complete details: employer's company name, address, phone number, etc.

Would you like more information?


I consent to the processing of my personal data.

Terms and Conditions

Recuperare taxe din Olanda

From Netherlands you can recover:

  • overwithheld income tax;
  • health insurance – Zorgtoeslag;
  • allowances for children – Kinderbijslag;
  • The average tax refund recovered by a client last year was 1006 EURO.

  • We offer you a free tax refund estimate!
  • You do not have to pay anything until you receive your tax refund!
  • The average time to receive your tax refund is 3-5 months from the filing date with the Tax Office in Netherlands.

Recuperare taxe din Austria

We only work with agents authorized by the Tax Office.

We believe that it is crucial to work with an agent authorized by the Tax Office because he or she knows the fiscal legislation practiced in Netherlands and can provide assurance that the tax refund process is done in a legal manner.

For example, if your employer has placed you into a less advantageous taxation category, the authorized agents can help you to recover the maximum allowed amount that would be owed to you.

What are your benefits when collaborating with us?

Requesting tax refunds from the Dutch authorities is not a simple procedure.

Your personal file

In order to claim a tax refund it is necessary to prepare a personal file with the following: documents from your employer, completed and signed fiscal forms, statement of earned income and income taxes paid in Netherlands, statement of earned income in Romania, family status declaration, EU/EWR certificate.

Please note that your file is not transferred to other intermediaries, as it is filed directly with the Tax Office in Netherlands.

By following this protocol, the file is not misplaced, and the shortest processing time is guaranteed.

Authorized agent

Some people may choose to prepare and file their own tax returns, or they may ask help from their acquaintances, accountants, or lawyers.

Worth noting is that these persons may be able to recover for you only the overwithheld taxes, however with the help of an authorized agent you may be able to obtain more tax benefits.

The authorized agent represents the client at the Tax Office, signs documents on behalf of the client, and is accountable for the quality and accuracy of the file.

The authorized agent communicates with the Tax Office, takes charge of any delays or clarifies any issues, and checks the tax refund received from the Tax Office against the estimated amount.


The Tax Office analyzes the file and may request additional documents or clarifications.

You would have to provide a response, in Dutch language , within 30 days from the filing date with the Tax Office.

Take advantage of more tax deductions

Each country has its own taxation categories (single non-resident, married non-resident, non-resident with dependents, resident, etc.)

The difference between taxation categories is based on the deductions that one may be able to claim, for example: a married resident with children, may be able to obtain more fiscal benefits than a non-married resident.

Recuperare taxe din Germania

We always choose trustworthy partners to serve your needs.

In order to ensure that you will recover the maximum tax refund in the shortest time possible, we only collaborate with agents authorized by the Tax Office in Netherlands.

Dutch children's allowance

Children with parents working legally in Netherlands may benefit from the Dutch children's allowance, regardless whether they reside in Romania or Netherlands. They must be no older than 17 years of age, be enrolled in the educational system, and under the care of the allowance claimant.

Required documents

In order to recover the children's allowance from Netherlands you would have to submit the following important documents: the fiscal form Jaaropgaaf or the last salary statement Salaris.

The allowance for one child is 286,55 EURO/trimester. This allowance increases in direct proportion to the child's age.

The allowance from Netherlands may be obtained for the last working year, and the claimant must be working in Netherlands for a minimum of three months.

Health insurance – Zorgtoeslag

Any person older than 18 years of age who worked or is working in Holland, and who already pays for health insurance may obtain a refund Zorgtoeslag. What this means is that the Fiscal Service in Holland offers a subsidy to those persons who have work contracts in Holland in order to pay for their mandatory health insurance premium..

The amount to be refunded varies from 88 Euro/month for married persons to 170 Euro/month for married persons.

Required documents

In Holland the health insurance – Zorgtoeslag - may be requested retroactively for the last past year.

In order to receive your health insurance refund from Holland you would have to submit the following documents: Jaaropgaaf or Salaris proof of your health insurance.

The average time to receive your health insurance refund is 2-3 months.