Find out how you can recover your taxes

The procedure is simple! Nothing to pay until you receive your money!

1. Fill in the enclosed form and we will contact you as soon as possible.

2. You will receive a set of standard forms to fill in.

3. Send the completed forms and the documents received from your US employer..

4. We start the tax refund process as soon as we get your documents.

5. You will be notified via e-mail at each step of the procedure!

Find out what documents you need

Only the holders of J1 visa and the persons who worked legally in the USA through Work&Travel program can recover their taxes.

W-2 (a tax certificate received from your employer)

A copy of Social Security Card

Income Taxes can be reclaimed from USA for the last 3 years.

Documents description

W-2 : a document used by the employer to declare the wage and the taxes paid.

Social Security Number: a nine-digit number issued to U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and temporary (working) residents, which contains information about a person's income and taxes paid.

We can't start the tax refund process without the Social Security Number.